ChiTM Nasal Massager – A Natural Way to Treat Sinus Symptoms and AllergiesFinally! A better, more natural way to relieve your allergy and sinus symptoms: The Chi Nasal Sinus Massager. This massager is a revolutionary, soothing, drug-free device relieving symptoms caused by sinus infections, allergies and the common cold.
Independence Day Sale - Up to 50% Off ~ Expires July 4th
Are You Suffering From These Allergy Symptoms?
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Itchy throat
- Hives, rashes or itchy skin
Are you one of the millions of sinus and allergy sufferers? - Being compromised with symptoms such as: post nasal drip, congestion, sinus headaches, and irritated nasal passages? Do you feel that you’re wasting your money on medicine or nasal sprays?
Stop Wasting Money On Medicine Or Nasal SpraysHere is a simple and effective natural solution. Providing natural relief of allergy and sinus symptoms. Simple, portable and easy to use, the Chi Nasal Massager begins bringing relief in merely minutes!
The ChiTM Nasal Massager Can Help You...
By Combining Over 1,000 Years of Acupressure History
Acupressure and Massage have been practiced for over 1,000s of years by Chinese Healers to enhance the natural restorative processes of the human body. Through this vast experience, they’ve located 4 massage points around the nose that should be manipulated regularly to reduce sinus symptoms, such as runny nose from allergic rhinitis.
with Modern Technology!
If working these areas with just fingers will help, imagine the advanced relief The Chi Nasal Sinus Massager brings with its amazing features. Now, there is an easier and more effective way to massage those areas.
Plus, The Chi Nasal Sinus Massager adds infra-red warming and magnetic wave therapy! Instead of using just your own hands, use the Chi Nose Massager. Enjoy the effective, advanced, massage and soothing relief. The power and frequency of the vibrating massage is just right for the pressure points.
The Chi Nasal Massager is designed with the optimal vibrating massage range for stimulating these four acupressure points.
What’s So Special About this Chi Nasal Massager?
Relieving Nasal Congestion Faster
Providing the optimal wavelength for treating allergy symptoms to desired effect.
With Infra-red Rays and ChiTM Nasal Massage Together
- Vibration massage- stimulating the acupressure points
- Far infra-red heat- improving your nose ailments naturally
- Magnetic wave therapy- cells become more active for rapid healing
7 Reasons You Have To Try This Sinus/Nasal Massager
- Avoid medications
- Reduce pharmacy bills
- No Side Effects
- No Chemicals
- Only one-time purchase cost
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- Vibration Massage
- Emits magnetic force (3500 – gauss)
- Far infra-red ray with special coated area for massage
Pitfalls of Nasal SpraysPeople who self-medicate with nasal sprays are only temporarily suppressing their sinus symptoms. You’re creating more problems with nasal sprays than you’ll cure:
- You’re ingesting drugs and chemicals
- Side effects- burning sensation, vomiting, severe nose bleeds, acne
- Bounce back- When sprays wear off; symptoms return with greater severity
- Dependence- Symptoms return harsher and with more frequency
- Expensive- Over time it costs a lot of money for you to have to keep buying the sprays
Allergic Shots May Not Be the Right Choice EitherIf you’re thinking of getting allergy shots, you should consider the potential side effects and expense of this treatment process.
Allergy shots are expensive. A single shot usually costs around $100. The whole procedure takes 10 shots. That can mean a total cost to you of $1,000! Add in the administration fees and the cost of visits to the Allergy Specialist; and You could end up paying $2,500 or more!
Allergy shots have possible severe side-effects. They can be the cause of anaphylaxis, causing low blood pressure and dizziness. They can also cause itchiness, especially on the area where the shot is given (usually the upper-arm).
"I have ordered the product, because I have an allergic rhinitis. I was surprised that my nose was getting better after massaging it, eventhough it was temporarily. I’ll continue to use it. "
"I felt so uncomfortable, because I sneeze every morning. But I feel better after using the product for 10 minutes every day."
"Me and my son are suffering from allergic rhinitis. After product has touched on my face according to instruction, my nose felt little bit tickle. My husband used it.
He really loves it, because that makes him more comfortable to breath!"
How To Use This ChiTM Nasal Massager
- Turn on the left power button.
- Adjust strength with a right button before use
- Magnetism and far infrared without vibration
- Magnetism and far infrared with vibration
- Put the device beside the nose to massage the acupressure points. See picture.
Use the Chi nose massager for no more than 10 minutes each session, and maximum ten times per day. We recommend 3 times a day.
Specifications - Chi Nasal Massager
Safety & Cautions
- Two AAA-sized battery (1.5V)
- Dimension 4,5 x 1.5 inch
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Keep out of reach of babies or young children
- Do NOT Use this machine if you have medical electronic devices installed in the body and face. For example pacemaker
- Do NOT use this to a child under 3 years old