Mineral Plates for TDP Lamps
The mineral plate should be replaced after using it for 1000 to 1500 hours.
Maintaining and Caring of Your TDP Lamp CQ29
is easier than ever!
Independence Day Sale - Up to 50% Off ~ Expires July 4th
Hot to Replace the Mineral Plate
- Use screwdriver to push the 3 metal tabs (located on the edge of the cover) downward in order to remove the protective cover from the lamp head.
- Use screwdriver to unscrew the center screw in the middle of the mineral plate, and remove mineral plate from lamp head.
- Place new mineral plate in lamp head and make sure to tighten the screw in the middle of the mineral plate.
- Put the protective cover back onto the lamp head
- And again, use a screwdriver to push the metal tabs upward to snap into place on the head of the lamp
How To Replace the Fuses
How To Assemble Televas TDP Lamp
Why Other Heating Lamps
Don't Last Long
Healing heat lamps are great for getting rid of aches and pains that drugs and therapy can't seem to heal. But the problem with most heat lamps on the market today is that they don't last very long.
In fact, many lamps conk out and become unusable long before any real healing has taken place!
Why don't most healing heat lamps last long?
The reason is simple: Most are poorly-designed. They may work well for a while, but deteriorate very quickly.
And as a result, most disgruntled users find themselves having wasted their money on a poorly-designed product.
Thankfully, newer heat lamps last longer and work more effectively. And ChiActivate's newest heat lamp, the TDP Mineral Lamp, is guaranteed to give you years of relaxing heat therapy and pain relief.
The Best, Longest-Lasting Healing Heat Lamp
In The World Today
So, what makes TDP Mineral Lamps different from other infrared lamps? The “secret” of its effectiveness lies in its special mineral plates.
These mineral plates are round-shaped, and are specially coated with heat-treated black clay that contains 33 minerals. These nutrient elements include zinc, calcium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, and zirconium.
When the lamp is turned on, the heated mineral plate gives off special electromagnetic waves, which are absorbed by your body at the cellular level. This results in many health benefits, including deeper and longer-lasting pain relief.
And the great thing about the mineral plates is that they're 100% replaceable. Each one lasts between 1,000 and 1,500 hours of use, and once used up, they can be replaced by a new mineral plate – and your TDP Mineral Lamp is as good as new!
Why You Should NEVER Miss Out On
Healing Heat Therapy
Here's what having your own TDP Mineral Lamp can mean for you:
- You’ll save money in the long run, compared with the maintenance costs of drugs and physical therapy.
- You can relax while you heal your body -- its therapeutic warmth is especially beneficial during winter months.
- It’s effortless to maintain -- occasional dusting is fine and replacing the mineral plate is so easy to do.
- You don’t have worry about accidental burns because the lamp head is caged and the lamp itself automatically shuts-off after a certain length of time.
- It lasts longer than your ordinary infrared lamps -- the mineral plate could last up to 1,000-1,500 hours.
- And many more!
Do your body a favor and click the “Buy Now” button to get your very own TDP Mineral Lamp with a 30-day risk-free guarantee!